quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Dear Meradeth,

I just want say thank you! We had such a great time together! I really enjoyed your company all this time… even short as it was! I hope we'll keep in touch and hopefuly we'll meet again someday.
Thanks for the gift!!! "Literature"... I’ll always remember you when I pronounce this word in English!
Have a good trip to Japan and don’t forget your Spanish ;)
I’ll be thinking about you when I visit Goya’s exhibition.

Take care!
All the best!




This song is for you! Have fun in Japan :)



2 comentários:

  1. You are such a sweaty! Thanks for everything, and especially for making my time in Spain so memorable。Until we meet again!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nooo, you are so sweaty! :) We'll keep in touch! Eat a lot of japanese food, ok? ahahaha!!!

    ResponderExcluir